Skip directly to searchSkip directly to the site navigationSkip directly to the page's main content

Available Services for Substance Abuse (Alcohol or Marijuana) - Adolescents

'''NATIONAL:'''[[br]] The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) National Drug and Treatment Referral Routing Service provides a toll-free telephone number for alcohol and drug information/treatment referral assistance. The number is: 1-800-662-HELP (4357). '''UTAH:'''[[br]] Edward G. Callister Foundation, Referral and Information Services: (801) 587-HOPE (4673) or toll free (866) 633-HOPE. The service is designed to provide referral and educational resources with respect to substance abuse. Mental health and substance abuse services in Utah are also provided through Community Mental Health and Substance Abuse programs and the State Hospital. The mission of the Utah Department of Human Services, Division of Mental Health (DMH) is to assure that individuals with mental illness receive the treatment and services they need. DHM is only one partner in the Utah Public Mental Health System and oversees the local community mental health centers and the Utah State Hospital in Provo. For information about the Utah Public Mental Health System, call toll free: 877-585-1770. Utah Division of Mental Health[[br]] 120 North 200 West #415[[br]] Salt Lake City, Utah[[br]] Telephone: 801-538-9892

The information provided above is from the Utah Department of Health and Human Services IBIS-PH web site ( The information published on this website may be reproduced without permission. Please use the following citation: " Retrieved Sun, 21 July 2024 22:13:15 from Utah Department of Health and Human Services, Indicator-Based Information System for Public Health Web site: ".

Content updated: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 10:27:17 MDT